Begpacking tips

So I lost my last 400 euros on a sure bet at the casino (odds of losing were only 15% I looked it up) and now I dont have enough money for a flight home.

What are some begging/begpacking tips I can try? Help me come up with something clever for my sign. Should I sit outside hostels?

I'm in northern Spain near Bilbao, San sebastian etc. Are the people generous in Spain? I need about 400 euros minimum but 6 or 700 would be better.

Also there's this catholic trail thing near here so I'm wondering if there's a way to work an angle with the "pilgrims" from that. Like "pay me 5 euros and I show you a hidden church where the pope died" kind of thing.

God bless.

Schizophrenic Conspiracy Theorist Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Schizophrenic Conspiracy Theorist Shirt $21.68

  1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >sure bet at the casino (odds of losing were only 15% I looked it up)
    >casino
    >So I lost my last 400 euros
    >now I dont have enough money
    >sure bet
    Cant tell if bait or just moronic.

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      clearly you're not a gifted mind if you cant understand that risking 400 euros with an 85% chance of winning 400 euros and 15% chance of losing is a fantastic way to print money.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        clearly you're moronic if you dont think casino's know this shit already and prey on smug shitheads who think they're smarter than anybody else

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        what kind of moron casino offers even odds on a bet where they have a 85% of losing? I think you are the moron in this situation.
        Never bet more than you are ok with losing.

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          I mean it could have been 85%, you win a small amount of money but lose all on 15%. Casino would still win in the end

          But what kind of game/casino is that, OP is either a troll or a moron at math

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        You remind me so much of an ex colleague I had who used to bet 100 on Real Madrid winning every domestic game (except against Barca/Atleti) He genuinely believed he’d found some genius trick nobody else had thought of. They nearly always win, so you bet every time and win in the long run! Duh! I was 16 at this point, half his age, and tentatively pointed out that because of the odds the bookies calculated, he was almost 100% guaranteed to lose money over the course of a season. A single loss or draw would wipe out multiple small wins. I even backtested it to prove it to him. He said I was a nerd and now he works as a waiter in his 40s

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          Many such cases.
          The only real way to beat the system is to find arbitrage bets where if you put money on one team on one betting service, and the other team on a different betting service that has different odds you win no matter what.
          Only problem is betting companies talk to each other to make sure that doesn't happen anymore, very rare to find it.

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          The gambler's mindset is an amazing thing.
          I knew a guy who'd regularly blow all his earnings and then steal his parents' money just to bet it on sports. Then one time he actually won decently big. A solid one or two years' worth of salary.
          He immediately proceeded to "reinvest" it into betting on sports and eventually got back to stealing from mommy.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        Pretty sure this is bait but if not then lmao at someone who's just lost all his money gambling claiming that he's cleverer then people who say he shouldnt have gambled his money.

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        You're so gifted you lost all your money and now are stranded abroad, you're a fricking genius, I wonder how you lost the rest of your money, surely with more universe brain bets.

  2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    You can try prostitution, robbery, pickpocket, or just beating the shit out of people to steal their wallets AKA homie style.
    Have fun!

  3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    call your bank, ask for a small loan or overdraft, buy a ticket, fly home

  4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >and now I dont have enough money for a flight home.
    I am at loss For words

  5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    if you were in Canada i'd say find some low-skills job on Kijiji, but maybe there's an equivalent platform in Spain?

  6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    get cleaned up. go to one of those tourist tour places and tell them your story and offer them your impeccable english skills. was stuck in costa rica and made a deal with a tour owner that i would act as a salesman for their operation. i sold many tours, rope course, zip line, spa and suana appointments etc..
    most times afterwards the people wanted to hang out so i would get them weed and sell them some. then take them to my frens bar and we would eat dinners and drink beer. made a lot of tips and extra money to get home from them. very easy work just have to be social. i taught the owner wife how to make good sauce for pasta and how to make sushi and ceviche. i visit them every other year now. he want me to marry his niece.

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      Go to a train station and ask everyone 'Do you speak English? I am €1 short for my train ticket.' I saw this scam in London for year. Guy was making bank.

  7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    This is why I hardly visit SighSee anymore.
    I'm scared the stupidity will rub off on me.

  8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    You deserve it
    I hope you die
    moron

  9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    fake ethot dating profile begging for money
    >send my $5 see what happens

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      What happened then? Was it worth sending $5?

      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

        you'll have to find out 😉

        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

          show bobs?

  10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    I can fix her

  11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >pay me 5 euros and I show you a hidden church where the pope died" kind of thing.

    yeah man do this. just gotta find the church first

  12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    If you were born with XX chromosomes then that can be arranged in exchange for certain favors.

    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

      Even with XY chromosomes he can take it up the ass from fat old homos and make 400 eur in a few weeks.

  13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >create an account on SeekingArrangement
    >find a sugar daddy
    >profit
    Easy.

  14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    just create passive income sources and you dont have to beg anymore

  15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    That doe eyed little cum bucket needs to learn how to work for her money... I'd let her get a fifty THE HARD WAY... tell the coppers she's in their country begging and that 25 of that fifty belongs in their pockets... dumb femoid

  16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    bait thread

  17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    without a doubt it is not just acceptable to rape her, it is your duty as a male... she doesn't want to work for her money, you put her to work.

  18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    Just sell fake nightclub tickets to people at Hostels

  19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    >needs to beg for 4-6 hundred bucks in Spain
    > in fricking Spain
    Have fun getting home in January

  20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

    I've only ever met one begpacker and he was in Pattaya, Thailand. I've never had a stronger urge to beat the shit out of a person before. He was an American and he was panhandling for the three days I was there. He just walked down beach road all day and told people about his "adventure" and how this is the part of his story where he has to rely on the kindness of strangers. The man was a complete narcissist and wouldn't shut the frick up about himself. I called him a parasite every time I saw him.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *