My mother: we are fed up with you spending your days in your room at 23 years old we will pay you the trip of your life you will come out changed you have 10 days to find your destination accommodation etc. or we kick you out.
Me: after begging them that it was not necessary I finally resigned myself and chose France in a region called Aisne known for the ww1 and in a small village.
- The French country people don't speak English
- They clearly hate foreigners and their facial expression clearly meant "another English-speaking bastard who doesn't even try to speak French
- I cried in front of a cute bakery worker because I can't make myself understood
- Me spending my whole trip in my room when I really wanted to see some remnants of the ww1
- the hotelier who made fun of me because they only saw me leave my room twice
- I post fake vacation pictures found on the internet so that my family thinks I'm having fun
- I pretend to have had the time of my life there my family will never know the truth